The Happy Newspaper

For anybody who didn't see my last one of these back in January, this is to celebrate a few of the GOOD things that have happened just over the past week. After scribbling my first one of these, I decided that I was going to make this a reality... A newspaper to celebrate all that's good in the world - Granted there are a LOT of really terrible things that happen in the world every single day, but why should that mean that the good are ignored or overlooked? There are SO many incredible people doing the most amazing things and I want them to be celebrated, if nothing else. BUT I need your help - I'm still sorting out the basics and setting up a Kickstarter for it, but in the meantime if you know anybody; a person/a group/an organisation/a place... ANYTHING that are doing really wonderful things, I'd like you to tell me about them by emailing: thehappynewspaper@gmail.com - There will be more to follow on this project once I know more myself. 
Lots of love x

Follow me on Instagram or Twitter for more updates and stuff :)